Bears Ears National Monument - Butler Wash - Cedar Mesa
Year Round Availability
3 Years Old (Call us if you have a younger explorer)
Half day Trips ~3 hours.
Full day Trips ~8 hours.
Half Day $389 1-3 Guests.
4+ Guests $119/person
Full Day $549 1-3 Guests.
4+ Guests $149/person
Bears Ears National Monument is rugged and signs are sparse. Many roads are only accessible via high-clearance 4×4 vehicles. We will take care of all the logistics and make sure you get the most out of your time in the region, whether you only have a few hours or you stay with us for several days. Wild Expedition’s Bears Ears Hiking Tours are private so we will customize the itinerary specific to your fitness level and sites you want to see. If you want to see a specific place you don’t see on our list give us a call and we can make it happen. We’ve spent years getting “lost” in the canyons so know all the right ways.
- Wolfman & Monarch Cave
- House of Fire
- Procession Panel
- Target Ruin & Ballroom Cave
- Double Stack
- Tower Ruin
- Cold Spring Cave
- Moon House
- Fallen Roof
- Seven Kivas
- Grand Gulch
- Combine two half day tours for a full day tour.
- 4×4 access to remote trailheads
- Toyota 4Runner or Quigley 4×4 Van
- Professional Guide
- Snacks and Water
- Full Day Hikes – Lunch is included.
- Remote Wilderness Canyons
- Ancient Cliff Dwellings and Rock Art Sites
- Desert Flora and Fauna
- Escape the Crowds and get off the beaten path
- Half day hikes range from 1-5 miles round trip. Elevation Gain up to 500’
- Full Day Hikes range 3-10+ miles. Elevation Gain up to 1000’
- Hiking day pack to carry water and snacks
- 2 Reusable water bottles or hydration pack
- Comfortable Hiking Shoes
- Lightweight windbreaker or jacket (Check the Weather)
- Sun Protection (Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, etc)
- Hiking poles with rubber tips