Sick of taking your group on the same old boring retreats? Looking for something new and exciting to try? Come experience our unique group retreat opportunities in beautiful Bluff, UT with WILD Expeditions and Bluff Dwellings Resort & Spa. We offer all the amenities your group needs alongside the perfect activities designed to grow and develop individuals as well as strengthen teams. Book a retreat your group will never forget.
Options for every level! However adventurous your group is, we have a large variety of activities and tours to fit your needs. Options include: All level hiking tours in the heart of Bears Ears, driving scenic sightseeing tours that visit historical/archaeological sites, rafting on the San Juan River; Half Day, Full Day And Multi Day Expeditions available.
Looking for something a little more exciting? Choose one of our faster paced, adrenaline pumping UTV or canyoneering tours. Our activities, facilitated by our excellent guides, are sure to meet your group’s goals on an unforgettable wilderness journey.
Come with us on a short day trip or redefine your retreat and bring your team on a multi-day river trip. *Recommended for team-building
Our customized hiking tours will amaze and inspire your group with wide open desert vistas, rock art and ancient cliff dwellings. Don’t want to go with a guide we’ve got recommendations to do on your own, but book a guide and we guarantee to get you off the beaten path to places only the locals know.
More adventurous groups are often attracted to our canyoneering tours. Hiking, climbing, rappelling, and sometimes swimming thru slot canyons is an adventure not to be missed. *Recommended for team-building
Our off-road 4×4 tours are just plain FUN and can take your group deep into the wilderness without having to hike all day
Mix & Match: Set up basecamp at Bluff Dwellings Resort and pick any variety of day trips. Not sure what to pick? Give us a call or contact us at [email protected]
Bluff Dwellings is a one of a kind treasure. With 14 buildings and 56 rooms intricately designed to look like ancient Puebloan structures among the cliffs and boulders of Bluff, Utah. An oasis at the base of our 250 foot sandstone cliffs with many group areas designed to encourage time spent together. This world class lodging in a red desert setting is the perfect place for your group event. Immersed in one of the last true wilderness areas of Bears Ears, Bluff Dwellings Resort is the best environment for your team to unplug, reflect, acquire new skills and set goals.
- Conference Room 1,300 sq/ft ( Fit up to 80 guests) (100” projector with surround sound, microphone w/speaker, 150 sq/ft catering prep kitchen with fridge, stove, and sink, walk out access to the pool) Multiple room set up styles available to meet your needs.
- Outdoor Pool
- Oversized Outdoor Hot Tub
- Spa – Services include Massage / Manicures / Pedicures / Body Treatments
- Fully Equipped Gym
- Groups Challenge Course
- Pavilions – 6 Tables
- Public Outdoor Fire Pits
- Cliffside Hiking Trail
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Frisbee Golf Course
- Let us take care of all the details. We offer many in-house catering options! Outside caterers are also always welcome, or we can help you line up group reservations at our other local restaurants.
- We are the only hotel in the region with the required liquor licenses for groups and events. We can serve Wine, Cocktail’s, or Beer.
- Event and meal catering options include a wide range of selections for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Buffet Style or Plating options are available. Other catering options include charcuterie boards, breakout session snacks, drink selections, and dessert options! Please request our Catering Menu for more information.
- On-site Cedar Shack Cafe offers a variety of classic American dishes with a few local and Native American touches of the southwestern United States. Incorporating selections such as Navajo ash bread and traditional ingredients like corn and beans for regional flavors, our menu offers a solid selection of breakfast, lunch, and dinner options, with a focus on hearty portions and fresh ingredients.
- Cafe Meal Vouchers available for group purchasing
- Groups that book with both Wild Expeditions and Bluff Dwellings qualify for a 15% discount on accommodations.
- Groups booking Multiple Nights and 20+ Rooms may qualify to receive a 20% discount on accommodations.
- Additional Discounts may be available to church organizations and youth groups for specific tours and activities.